Sunday, September 19, 2010

Under Armour Kid Commercial

"You'd have seen my needle?"

Do not change the good habits, I'm a wreck and I out of my bed .. 16H
After talking on msn with a busty blonde I decide to shake the walls and drag me to my shower.
I let it run a playlist while I'm drowning ..

Beataucue - I am the king.

Zifra - Broken Body. (The Bell Doors Damn Remix)

DJ Antentas - Rapid Fire. (FOOL Remix)

example.
Branch American restaurant with a great decor for this motherfucker child rapist, Ronald.
Menu Max Best Of .. "Fried Coke?" . "No not Cheez and abshinte'll be enough .."
After covering my face with sauce grilled taste while trying to eat a Big Tasty, I'm going to Mister Fifou to simply take expensive ..
The arrival of the Bosnian therefore changed.
After 3 glasses of vodka orange, the rout .. A chewing gum stuck on the little finger, a stain cheap monday and a funky hairstyle. Here is what she gave me.
The idea of rape and manslaughter of a course was feasible.
Mashed Paper Klub - Charles will die.

Chewy Chocolate Cookies - Apocalypse.

Mashed Paper Klub - Line 7 (WAPS remix)

Moral of the evening: Bosnian Women should not drink vodka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment