first post on this great "blogspot".
My blog will not be used much, just to show you my day and sounds and artists that went through my head. Today awakening quite difficult, 8am, awakened by a dog who had nothing better to do than to jump on the ratings .. That said, I go back to sleep like a good old groundhog on acid.
12 hours is quite normal for a revival. I started to get my laptop in my bed without even having his eyes open. I hear the sound of windows startup, satisfaction.
My eyelids peel off the skin of such a leper, I enter my password.
Here I am on this huge internet history console me in this rude awakening I put a small area Borgore .
Borgore - Saturday night.
artist from Israel who cartons with a particular style ("gorestep).
Stay tuned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment