eventful evening, rude awakening ..
After an evening hosted by the sweet melody of a casting D. night but is still as refreshing awakening us to get off our cloud.
Sauntering ghetto in my rather confused ideas I begin the end of my afternoon. After serving at several young retarded I go to a geek.
The evening in full swing, we see the bottom of the bottles and D. HS is found.
Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites (Noisia Remix) Play. Download.
Roundabout 88 - I think in France. Download.
arrived at a club, frustrated by the music I use vodka to enjoy at least the evening.
One of my PQR no longer hold up, I'll take care of her friend. A future is caught on the seat and confuses worthy of a fight erupts poodles.
Like clubs.
After geek, long night, waking geek.
PC laptop on the right, Black Ops in the face of the bed. 1st game de team assez intense avec 2 jolies défaites. Après avoir sué sur ma manette et avoir usé mes joysticks des idées assez spéciales me traversent l'esprit. Assez difficile à exprimer cette sensation donc je vais poster des tracks qui devrait vous faire voyager dans le même état d'esprit que moi à cet instant.
bandit?
0 comments:
Post a Comment